Students should report to the big gym at 3rd and Grant St. for introductions and the agenda for the afternoon. Any parent needing to take care of remaining paperwork should see Kristina Estrada, Office Manager, located in the large room at the south end of the building!
Students will rotate through the following stations!
- Studentphotos and ID cards – The Gym
- Orientationto our school curriculum and how to use it! – Lab Classroom
- OnlineSchools have Rules Too” – Drop In Center
When all students have completed the above, we will break into grade alike groups and rotate through get acquainted activities with staff!
AshleyFarrell – Counselor
- TylerPhelps – English Teacher
- SharonCovaciu – Science Teacher
- SarahCoyle – Social Studies, Technology and Art Teacher
- KallerGilbert – Mathematics Teacher
At approximately 5:00pm we will finish out our first day of school with an all student/staff/family barbecue! Don’t forget to RSVP to Kristina Estrada at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We are looking for volunteers to help with the day’s activities, especially the barbecue. Please let Kristina know if you would be willing to help! If your student is unable to attend this important orientation, please let us know. We will be taking attendance. See you on September 5th!